Working from home has beautiful perks! I’m so grateful for the opportunity to continue to serve clients with the slightest modifications in place. Until we are allowed to go back in the office, I will continue to read by phone from the tranquility of my home. Remember, we can rise to most any occasion when prompted. Stay still, grounded and present to hear the voice of inspiration. Sending everyone huge virtual hugs! I know we all need it! Love, Beth Peters. 770-712-4010. Book Your Appointment
From the private office and practice of Beth Peters, Psychic & Medium: If someone were to ask me what my biggest concern was, I would say it is the emotional toll our current situation is causing on all of us. Do I know with certainty that we will be ok at the end of this? YES! Today I am sending everyone lots of PINK, Heart Chakra, Love Energy! As most of you know, LOVE HEALS! And if you didn’t know this, you will. 💖 I’m also joining the millions of others in sending healing prayers for our health, economy and our thoughts. I’m including extra special prayers for our children, (including young adult children) and our elderly. I pray they will ride through this with the least disruptions as possible and that they will find unique ways to handle their personal situations. WE ARE a village, WE ARE invincible, WE ARE flexible, WE ARE divinely prosperous in nature, WE ARE loved and WE CAN do this! My love to you all with great big air hugs! Beth Peters @beth.peters.psychic.medium 😇🙏💖
Book Now – Appointment with Beth Peters Psychic & Medium.
Gave my office a little face lift today! The energy feels amazing after removing items no longer needed and reorganizing the space. After readings today, I sat and reflected on the things I love about my job:
1. The ability to meet and work with new people on a daily basis.
2. The honor of working with repeat clients, watching their growth and hearing success stories.
3. The luxury of feeling energy and confirmation chills!
4. Learning something new on a regular basis when working with spirit.
5. Constant signs and synchronization!
6. Working for myself and the ability to be flexible.
8. Having my own office to create an intentional environment.
9. The ability to slow down and be present with others.
10. Working with an endless supply of light and love.